Sunday 27 April 2014

Sunday, a Day to Relax? Nope!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/78944071/mens-arrowhead-necklace-spearhead-mens?ref=shop_home_active_1


Today I plan on getting out for a nice long run, and I also want to go to the gym to weight train. I just know that I feel best about myself when I am on top of my fitness routine. I hate it when I don't run for a week or two, or I miss the gym for four or five days. Thankfully the sun is shining and It looks like a perfect cool day to get my sweat on.

I also have tried both of my new running shoes that my lovely mom was sweet enough to treat me to. So I have these cool New Balance shoes  and these Purple Asics. After a month of wearing both of them I can now recommend which is the better shoe for running (my opinion). I would definitely recommend the blue New Balance shoes which I talked about in this post. They did not need time for me to work them in, they have a wide foot which I needed, there is super support in the ankle area, and there is not one bad thing I can say about them. My Purple Asics feel nice, but don't feel like they were made for me like the other pair feel. I can't wait to run in the New Balance pair just because I know my feet and legs won't hurt after. Do you run? What is your favorite shoes for running?

In my last post I mentioned that I will be posting an item in my Sale of the Week section in my Etsy shop LOVE n LAVISH. I hope my regular shoppers will enjoy this new weekly sale and I think its something fun for shopper to check in on. This week I have added my popular Arrowhead necklace as the item of the week. There are a few colors to pick from and you can also choose to wear it on a short or long chain. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment